Grant Writers to help with applications for grant submissions
Your business can become a Corporate Sponsor! You can increase your brand or business awareness by sponsoring a horse and placing a banner in the arena.
Snicker’s wish list!!
- Hair clippers
- A four legged partner that is trained and qualified to help share the educational duties at the rescue.
The horses wish list:
- A gift card to their favorite feed store. The feed store welcomes calls for anyone wanting to donate an amount to the Happy Hooves Account. They also stock the treats, fly spray, Buteless and several more goodies the horses love! Phone: 636-327-0594 / Email: APLUS.NUTRITION@YAHOO.COM
- Alfalfa or Timothy pellets. Most feed stores and Rural King’s carry 40 -50 lb. bags.
- Good hay bales. The rescue uses over 2800 bales a year for the horses.
- Buteless – 5lbs. will last almost 2 weeks. Prices vary at feed stores or online shops.
- Monterey Bay Spice Company – https://www.herbco.com. Raspberry leaf c/s, Garlic powder, Turmeric root powder, White willow bark powder, Devil’s claw root powder, Boswellia serrata. We uses a lot of natural herbs with the horses that like to eat them. They work excellent!
- Mineral Blocks
- Rubber stall mats
- 100 gallon and larger water troughs
- Equine fresh pellet bedding found at Rural King.
- Loose salt ($6.99 at Rural King)
Our wish list for the farm:
1. A rubbermaid farm cart! A standard wheelbarrow requires 2 hands but a farm cart can easily be pulled with one hand. The volunteers work hard and either would be appreciated. Available at hardware and farm stores. New or used!
2. Semi load of Agricultural lime
3. Small 4-wheel drive tractor
4. Large lawn rakes
5. Stable forks
6. Hard bristle scrubbing brushes, various size
7. Industrial size fans and large box fans
8. Electrician – The arena needs outlets and electrical upgrades are needed. Donations are needed for materials and labor cost.
9. Large outdoor canopy
Household / office supplies
- Hot/Cold water cooler
- Paper Towels
- Dry erase pens
- dry erase board cleaner
- 55 and 65 gallon trash bags
- Large plastic storage containers with lids
- Home Depot
- Ace Hardware
- Grocery Store (Sam’s Club) We do a lot of grocery shopping before the Pony Ride Fundraiser day.
- Michaels or Hobby Lobby. We shop for craft items the kids can make on the fundraiser days.
- Office supply stores
Your donated items can be a tax deduction for you.
Please consult with your tax professional.